Had cravings for curry chicken since monday and waited for the weekends to cook! Prepared it since morning.
A1 Curry Chicken Paste
6 chicken wings
A handful of garlics, dried chilli & shallots
Five spices powder
olive oil or sesame oil
200mg Coconut Cream
1. Peel the potatoes and cut up the chicken wings & potatoes into 2, 3 parts.
2. Marinate the chicken wings in five spices powder, sea salt and oil. Set aside.
3. Pan fry the garlics, shallots and dried chilli.
4. Throw the chicken wings in and lightly pan fry till 70% cook.
5. Transfer all in the pan to a big cooking pot, pour in the A1 curry sauce and turn up the stove fire.
6. Stir the sauce evenly and pour in water, bring to a boil.
7. Throw in the potatoes and pandan leaves. Leave to simmer.
8. Stir every now and then and monitor it for the next 30 mins.
9. Add in the coconut milk and simmer for another 30 mins.
10. Viola and its done! Simmer for few more mins if the potatoes are not soft enough.